Friday, January 22, 2010

Miley Cyrus Is Bold Where Can I Find Cool Or Unique Clothes?

Where can I find cool or unique clothes? - miley cyrus is bold

I think along the lines of Miley Cyrus / Hannah Montana, Rhianna, Jordan Pruitt, Ashley Tisdale, ETC kind of clothes attractive, bright and shiny. Since the type of clothing from a pop star.
I will be in my school talent show, and I want to look for the part instead of singing. In addition, my daily wardrobe needs a little spice! Cowboy boots, dark jeans, accessories and colorful tops, is brilliant gauchos, cropped jackets and cool, what I seek. You know, 80's, 20's inspired, modern pieces. This kind of thing! I like bright, shiny, bright, Lacey, girly things that sparkle.
The bright colors, dark colors, bold colors, soft colors and light colors. Only the usual style of rocker chic. Or simply as a dress.
I am very versatile.
I dyed a white face paint with gold and freckles. What colors do you think would be good with my skin type?

13 comments:

  1. Right! Most colors look good. I like dark colors on the right side. Try these sites. The clothes are adorable and affordable.
    http://www.gojane.com
    http://www.forever21.com
    http://www.bodyc.com
    Charlotte Russe try, if you have one nearby. They have a website, but the clothes are adorable.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina OMG they are like me! I love all kinds of clothing. You listen. Well, parts of the store. It rocks and is impressive for Claire's Accessories. Forever 21 and Wet Seal, Hollister, Rave daughter, Charlotte Russe, DEB. All rocks clthes. Well, shoes, Macy's, Payless and (believe it or not fabulus), Target has shoes. Good luck, my dear, and that this step Sizzle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina OMG they are like me! I love all kinds of clothing. You listen. Well, parts of the store. It rocks and is impressive for Claire's Accessories. Forever 21 and Wet Seal, Hollister, Rave daughter, Charlotte Russe, DEB. All rocks clthes. Well, shoes, Macy's, Payless and (believe it or not fabulus), Target has shoes. Good luck, my dear, and that this step Sizzle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I would mix and match http://www.wetseal.com by bright colors and funky beautiful shoes and jewelry .. try, a nirvana for a period atmosphere, if you have in your midst .. also on the local shops and Goodwill Army Hello bargins for classic cars. For your skin, i think pink and red for eye shadow, neutral cream for the lips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just look around and customize!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just look around and customize!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just look around and customize!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Homeade you could do something. Go to a craft store, some basic cami, or just jeans and a terrace with views of your own!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Homeade you could do something. Go to a craft store, some basic cami, or just jeans and a terrace with views of your own!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The thrift shop. Not a cry of rebellion, you become what it has to be surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The thrift shop. Not a cry of rebellion, you become what it has to be surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go to site and design their own clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ~Ladii D aka D~ella~January 26, 2010 at 7:51 PM

    I think a business with the GLO thou me crazy or 10 instead ... The shops are open to a variety of different styles ... naked clothes you can mix n match .. Layer clothing to go wat a mean ... Arent, but these stores are everywhere in the U.S., so I suggest u look for the event ... Even warm colors would look good on you .... red orange yellow as ... in the series ... But the cool colors wouldnt be bad ....

    ReplyDelete