Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lock Combinations Calculator -master School Related Question! Please Answer!?

School related question! please answer!? - lock combinations calculator -master

Eh! in need help! I start at the school 10 days and I'm always looking for school supplies! It feels like I'm in the circle!
--- I:
-pens/pencils
-1 In Rubber
Tippex --
-a school bag
-a box of crayons
Calculator
deal with a pencil
Tab
-3 Project Books
Post-its
Sheet
Polybag

"I need to get;
-a game of geometry
-a combination lock (where you get it?)
-2 Replacement Pads
Tissue
Scissors
MIRRO Box-Office --r
-bugs
Dry erase markers
what am I missing?? In the current year to the second! Oh, and I live in Ireland, so there is no other, where Wal-Mart to sell, etc., magnetic, and reflects the organizers of my closet? Instant Answers! thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment